Big Data Hadoop
Big Data is impacting many areas of science, engineering, and industry; from analyzing troves of weather data to modeling traffic patterns to processing millions of online customers, it is the enormous data which is creating new opportunities and challenges.To tackle these challenges, one must have the training to store, manage, process and analyze data at these scales. But the challenges are beyond scale alone, the complexity of the data requires new powerful analytical techniques.
Big Data Hadoop online training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop resource. During this course, our expert instructors will help you:
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
How will I do practicals?
For practicals, we will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The detailed installation guide will be given to you for setting up the environment.